Someone's Gotta Pay

Mail me wave after wave
Of what remains of your brave
Come to dig their own grave
Slash the backs of every slave
Try to war but they forgave
Entombed in solemn caves
Oppress the mass for what they gave
So no more rolling round the rave
When the paths already pave
The initials engrave
The only thing crave
I already save
So prepare to bend concave
While I awaken my inner rage
Now it might take a little while
I'm truly sorry for the delay 
My coach is on holiday 
It's tough to get away 
Fueling the fiery fortress day after day
Shit job don't even pay
Why don't you just go away
Unless you want cake
Then I suggest you sit and stay
Either way
If you could first pay
I'm a little short today
A billion souls praying
For me to stop preying
Nah I'm just playing 
But seriously
Please go away 
I got bills accumulating 
And somebody's gonna pay
Someone's gotta pay!
But tomorrow's another day
Now I suggest you retire 
Under that cozy fire 
I promise you'll be warm
So don't make me out to be a liar. 
Rents due the day after tomorrow
Someone's gotta pay!
And every listless moment passing
Is a priceless portal fastening
The harness held on everlasting
An effect on my terrain
All this confusion racing in my brain
Not nearly noticeable now
How my new nickel nose
Needs loads of Novocain 
Quiet time will ease the pain 
Though it's probably just best to refrain 
From diagnostic tests to attain
An evaluation of my vane
Attitude towards the insane
Play your silly little game
Welcome back from where you came
Hell's just another name.