Got A New Pen

I got a new pen of fancy design.

Fancy that; I look quite refined.

I dined diet drinks before,

But never quite like this before.

An electronic pen with LED.

Configured to write just for me,

Enter the code,

Press this and press that,

A formidable opponent,

Sir Jack Kerouac.

Knighted through reputation alone,

A sudden burst forward and the propellant intended to destroy the malevolent alien creatures somehow comes back like I just raced against the wind and won a daily supply of your instant prizes, sizes vary slightly.

Surprising to see you here. Aren't you alone?

In English we say, Are you not aren't you I explain.

So what did I say?

You said the opposite, but it made no sense.

It made sense to me.

Yeah, but you don't count.

Ah, that's amazing you understood you.

I always understand me.

Then how did you know what I mint?

It's you understood me, meant not mint, and because I was once an ESL student just like you.

So, you understand?

More than I want to.

I don't understand.

What does this mean?

More than I want to?

It's an American expression,

You wouldn't understand it.

I don't understand it.

Do you have a death wish?

You know I do, instinctively replies yet another Freudian slip of sorts.

So, what's so important about this pen? - i ask I.

It's not just a pen, it's much, much more. Check out these amazing features.

Like what?

Well, the price for one.

It's much more expensive

What else is so special?

His corny routine still convincing enough that a man of my intelligence would fall for such a lazy sales routine?

And this one we have is even more expensive, but it's much much better.

Better? How is it better?

It's very technical, I don't want to bore you with details, but it's much better. You should just trust me.

Do I look like I would lie? I don't need your money.

Does the one for four forty work?

One four forty is just the right price.